A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
The Voracious Resurgence
|Prime Weapons • Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Augments • Escutcheons|
Artifact: +1 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Apex Monsters|
Aht Urhgan Mission 29
From FFXI Wiki
- After the last mission's cutscene is over, you will need to head to Jade Sepulcher.
- It is recommended that you use Homepoint #1 to Bhaflau Thickets. If you don't have the Homepoint, go to Mamool Ja Staging Point. Once you take the staging point, head north to the Jade Sepulcher zoneline located at (I-9). You will need both Sneak and Invisible (Status). (Or a mount)
- Examine the Ornamental Door for a cutscene.
- Check the door again and select "Puppet in Peril" to enter the battlefield.
- The fight is against Lancelord Gaheel Ja.
- Lancelord Gaheel Ja is a Paladin and can use spells such as Flash, Holy, Cure - Cure IV.
- Lancelord Gaheel Ja can use the following abilities:
- Clobber: Large radius AoE DMG.
- Granite Skin: Stoneskin effect that cannot be dispelled. All attacks to the front of him will have no effect, but attacks done behind him will. This effects wears quickly.
- Blazing Angon: AoE DMG centered around his target.