From FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Mine Shaft 2716||Level Restriction:||60|
|Entry Item:||Shaft gate operating dial||Participation:||Recommended: 3 / Maximum: 6 Members|
|Entry Currency:||Key Item||Time Limit:||15 Minutes|
- A Shaft gate operating dial key item is required to enter this ENM.
- Trade gil to Twinkbrix at (F-13) in Oldton Movalpolos and win the gamble to obtain Shaft gate operating dial
- Upon winning the gamble, you may trade 2,000 gil to Twinkbrix to be teleported directly to Mine Shaft #2716 to attempt this ENM.
- The Home Point warp can be used instead.
- All participating members must be the same race.
- Battlefield will spawn four NMs. One for every race but your own. They will aggro one at a time, and when it reaches low HP the next will aggro.
- All mobs use Great Swords, and all Great Sword Weapon Skills up to Crescent Moon.
- Shockwave is dangerous, as it is an AOE sleep.
- Each mob has a different weakness:
- Elvaan: Weak to skillchain damage.
- Mithra: Weak to ranged attacks.
- Tarutaru: Weak to physical attacks. Can cast Ancient Magic. Appears to have Fast Cast, can use Flare in less than 6 seconds.
- Galka: Weak to magic.
- Hume: Takes on the weaknesses of your race (ex: If a Mithra party attempts this ENM, the Hume will be weak to Ranged Attacks).
- Other than its weakness, each mob is highly resistant to all other damage.
- Both earrings can potentially drop.
- Lugworm Sand is common, but the earrings are rather rare.