Borghertz's Warring Hands
From FFXI Wiki
If you have any other Borghertz's Hands quest active, you must complete that one before you can start this quest!
- Go to The Eldieme Necropolis and find a Treasure Coffer.
- Either obtain a Eldieme Coffer Key or pick the lock as a Thief. (Key is sold for 5,000 gil from the Curio Vendor Moogle)
- You do not need to be on Warrior when opening the coffer.
- You will receive a key item Old gauntlets from the coffer.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Guslam. He will inform you he is unable to repair the gauntlets.
- If this is your first time completing a Boghertz's Hands quest for any job, you must do the following:
- Go to Port Jeuno and head to the crates near the AH and Jeuno Duty-Free Shop at (H-8).
- Click on the ??? to receive a cutscene.
- Travel to Castle Zvahl Baileys and go to (F-8) on the first map.
- Click on one of the torches to spawn Dark Spark.
- Once Dark Spark is defeated, examine one of the torches for the Key Item Shadow flames.
- Return to Port Jeuno and examine the ??? again. After the cutscene, the quest is complete.