From FFXI Wiki
|Description:||Covers you with magical darkness spikes. Steals HP from enemies that hit you. Ineffective against undead.|
|Type:||Black Magic||Skill:||Dark Magic|
|Casting Time:||3 seconds||Recast Time:||3:00|
|Volatile Enmity:||0||Cumulative Enmity:||1|
|Command:||/ma "Dread Spikes" <me>|
|Scroll Flags:||Obtainable from Goblin Box, Usable inside Mog Garden, Can Use, CanSendPOL, NPC tradable|
|AH Listing:||➞ Scrolls ➞ Black Magic|
|Spell/Job Level Information|
|Bale Cuirass +1||Increases amount of HP drained by 12.5%. (~56.25% of max HP)|
|Bale Cuirass +2||Increases amount of HP drained by 25%. (~62.5% of max HP)|
|Heathen's Cuirass||Increases amount of HP drained by 25%. (~62.5% of max HP)|
|Heathen's Cuirass +1||Increases amount of HP drained by 35%. (~67.5% of max HP)|
- When you receive a melee attack, Dread Spikes drain HP from your enemy equal to the damage dealt.
- Total is corrected by the enemy's Magic Damage Taken -% amount.
- The Drain effect can also be resisted.
- The full damage of the absorb counts towards the cap regardless of reduction/resists.
- Monsters that attack via psuedo-TP moves (like Iron Giants) are not affected.
- Continues draining to counter applicable damage until it reaches a cap, at which point it wears off.
- Based on your HP when casted.
|Mazween||Aht Urhgan Whitegate - (G-7)||70,560 Gil|