A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
Honor Under Fire
From FFXI Wiki
|Honor Under Fire|
|Starting NPC||Gentle Tiger, Bastok Markets (S) (H-6)|
|Pack||Wings of the Goddess|
|Title||Detector of Deception|
|Description||A disconsolate Five Moons has departed for the Vunkerl Inlet, driven by the desire to attain closure over the death of his former hero and role model, Darksteel Hurricane. Follow your Mythril Musketeer comrade and offer him support in this time of need.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Quelling the Storm||Beneath the Mask|
- Speak to Gentle Tiger in Bastok Markets (S) (H-6).
- Examine the ??? at Vunkerl Inlet (S) (F-6) for a cutscene.
- Located just east of the bridge
- Survival Guide in Vunkerl Inlet (S), or Atmacite Refiner are quickest ways.
- Examine the Beastman Ensign at Vunkerl Inlet (S) (J-7) for a cutscene.
- Return to Gentle Tiger to receive a Flare grenade.
- Return to the Beastman Ensign at Vunkerl Inlet (S) (J-7) for another cutscene.
- Examine the Beastman Ensign again to start a BC fight against an Arch Ahriman.
- During the battle, the NM will vanish and a replica of Volker, Five Moons, or Nicolaus will appear in its stead. When the replica is defeated, the Ahriman will reappear.
- In one battle the pattern was Arch Ahriman > Volker > Arch Ahriman > Five Moons > Arch Ahriman > Nicolaus > Arch Ahriman.
- The replicas use weapon skills based on their equipped weapons. The Ahriman and Nicolaus replica will cast spells, including high-level AoE spells such as Sleepga II, Blindga, and Poisonga II.
- As of Jan 4, 2021, this battle can end after killing a single Arch Ahriman without fighting any replicas.
- Speak to Gentle Tiger for a cutscene and your reward.