A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
- This ability is used on a target that is currently under the Damage Over Time effect of a Helix spell.
- It does not have to be used by the Scholar who applied the Helix.
- If the ability lands, the DoT effect of the Helix will be doubled, and the remaining duration will be halved.
- Resist rate is high even on regular enemies, and extremely high on NMs.
- Modus Veritas will always fail if the current potency of the Helix effect is 5,000 or higher.