A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Were you looking for Reward or Pet Status Food?
Pets are a Beastmaster's best friend, and pet food is a Beastmaster's pet's best friend. Best friend of a best friend is at least someone you should know, so learning about pet food is important!
Pet Food can be used (via Reward) to restore HP to your pet, jug or charmed, and HP restored depends only upon three things. First, HP restored depends upon what Pet Food you're using, which determines what system of equations you use. After that, the two relevant stats are MND, which determines the base potency of the pet food, and Reward Potency, which determines the percentage modification. They work as follows:
Each pet food's base HP restored is determined by a piecewise-linear equation with four terms, dependent upon the Beastmaster's MND stat.
- The first term is a constant, the minimum amount it's possible to heal with that Pet Food. No matter how low you go, you cannot heal less than the Minimum Cap.
- The second, third, and fourth terms are linear equations with the general form seen above. "Start MND" represents the MND value where each equation begins.
- Though the fourth equation has the same form as the second and third, it generally has a much smaller "Rate." This has the effect of dramatically clamping down on the affect that additional MND has on Reward.
- Note that for some pet foods (Pet Food Epsilon, Pet Food Eta, and Pet Food Theta) this clamping is less pronounced.
After the base is determined, it is multiplied directly by the Potency. This term caps at +50%.
- See the Reward page for equipment that provides reward potency.
|Pet Food||Start MND||Rate||Const||Min Cap||Regen Effect|
|Pet Food Alpha Biscuit||15||256||60||60||1 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Beta Biscuit||20||512||150||150||3 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Gamma Biscuit||30||512||300||300||5 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Delta Biscuit||35||768||500||500||8 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Epsilon Biscuit||40||768||700||700||11 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Zeta Biscuit||45||768||900||900||14 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Eta Biscuit||50||1024||1200||1200||17 HP/tick|
|Pet Food Theta Biscuit||55||1024||1600||1600||20 HP/tick|
Which Food to use?
The highest level food will always restore the most HP, but the difference between that and the next tier down depends on what your MND value is. Perhaps the chart below will help you make those BSTly economic decisions.
Pages in category "Pet Food"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.