Pulling the Strings
From FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Mine Shaft 2716||Level Restriction:||60|
|Entry Item:||Shaft gate operating dial||Participation:||Recommended: 1 / Maximum: 1 Members|
|Entry Currency:||Key Item||Time Limit:||15 Minutes|
- A Shaft gate operating dial key item is required to enter this ENM.
- Trade gil to Twinkbrix at (F-13) in Oldton Movalpolos and win the gamble to obtain Shaft gate operating dial
- Upon winning the gamble, you may trade 2,000 gil to Twinkbrix to be teleported directly to Mine Shaft #2716 to attempt this ENM.
- The Home Point warp can be used instead.
- This ENM cannot be done with Dancer, Scholar, Geomancer, or Rune Fencer.
- Your sub job level will be reduced to 0 upon entry of this ENM.
- The Fantoccini will match its job with your main job.
- The Moblin Fantocciniman will not aggro and will never directly attack or harm you in any way unless you take offensive action towards him. (AoE will make him attack)
- The Fantoccini will attack and cast appropriate spells for its assumed job.
- The Fantoccini will only use Weaponskills or Job Abilities (including 2-hours) if the Moblin Fantocciniman rolls the appropriate number with his Marrionette Dice ability.
- Moblin Fantocciniman's roll effects' target can be either the Fantoccini or the player.
- Effects from Marrionette Dice can be any of the following:
- It is reported that defeating the Moblin Fantocciniman instead will render the Fantoccini and any pet it might have completely frozen in terror for the remainder of the battle. While amusing and challenging, this is not recommended due to its difficulty.
- Upon defeating the Fantoccini a chest will appear that will reward the player with 2000 Experience Points or Limit Points as well as a chance at obtaining a the job-specific piece of equipment that matches the player's main job.
- See the Talk page for more information.