From FFXI Wiki
- You must have an Automaton Oil, +1, +2, or +3 in order to use this ability, each use expends one oil.
- Duration and potency of the ability are based on which type of oil is used.
- A base amount of HP is restored and then a regen effect is granted.
- The regen effect from Repair wears off upon zoning and may be dispeled.
- Equipment that enhances repair potency actually enhances the regen effect and not the recovery amount.
- The Artifact Babouches will remove status ailments from the puppet that the Eraser attachment would, essentially a free Maintenance.
- Automaton Oil 10% max HP
- Automaton Oil +1 20% max HP
- Automaton Oil +2 30% max HP
- Automaton Oil +3 40% max HP
- Automaton Oil 20 HP/tic for 15 seconds (100 HP)
- Automaton Oil +1 40 HP/tic for 30 seconds (400 HP)
- Automaton Oil +2 60 HP/tic for 45 seconds (900 HP)
- Automaton Oil +3 80 HP/tic for 60 seconds (1,600 HP)
- Multiply the regen effect by the potency % increase and then add it to the existing effect and calculate. For example, with +50% potency:
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Desultor Tassets||Regen potency +10%|
|Foire Babouches||Removes one debuff from the Automaton|
|Foire Babouches +1||Removes two debuffs from the Automaton|
|Foire Babouches +2||Removes two debuffs from the Automaton|
|Foire Babouches +3||Removes three debuffs from the Automaton|
|Guignol Earring||Regen potency +20%|
|Nibiru Sainti||Regen potency +10%|
|Pratik Earring||Regen potency +10%|
|Puppetry Babouches||Removes one debuff from the Automaton|
|Puppetry Babouches +1||Removes one debuff from the Automaton|