San d'Oria Mission 9-2
From FFXI Wiki
- Speak to a Gate Guard to start the mission.
- Trading 9 crystals to a Conquest NPC will unlock this mission.
- Zone into Northern San d'Oria for a lengthy cutscene.
- Zone into Chateau d'Oraguille for a cutscene.
- Head to Fei'Yin for a cutscene.
- Make your way to Qu'Bia Arena for a BCNM fight.
- Gather up and buff outside. When ready, enter the BC.
- This is a 2 part BCNM.
- Part one will have Death Clan Destroyer (WHM Warmachine), Yukvok of Clan Death (Unsleepable Orc RNG), 3 Worgbut of Clan Death, 3 Rallbrog of Clan Death, and 3 Vangknok of Clan Death (Orcs, Sleepable).
- Open with Elemental Seal+Sleepga II or Horde Lullaby, and start attacking the Ranger mob first. Make sure you silence the Warmachine, as it is a WHM who can Curaga and wake everything up. Defeat the Ranger, followed by the Warmachine, and then take our the rest.
- Sleep the last mob before killing it, and give yourself a rest. There will be no time after the first part of the fight to rest.
- Part two will include Prince Trion fighting by your side, against 3 Orc NMs, Warlord Rojgnoj (PLD unsleepable), Rojgnoj's Left Hand (BLM), and Rojgnoj's Right Hand (DRK).
- Trion will randomly attack a mob, and should be helped. Preferably, the order to kill the NMs is BLM > PLD > DRK. Trion can be cured and can die in the BC. Should he die, you will be ejected from the BC. Despite being a Paladin, he isn't great at keeping himself alive.
- Keep the other mobs silenced, a Paladin with Invincible is useful here for keeping attention.
- Upon clearing the battlefield, zone into Northern San d'Oria for a cutscene.
- Head to the Chateau and check the Great Hall for another cutscene.
- Make your way to (H-8) in King Ranperre's Tomb and check the Heavy Stone Door -- the same from a previous mission -- for yet another cutscene.
- Go back to the Chateau and speak to Halver and you will be awarded with Rank 10, 100,000 gil, and the San d'Orian Flag.
- (Optional) Exit to Northern San d'Oria and proceed to the Papal Chamber door.
- Zone into Southern San d'Oria for a final epilogue cutscene.