A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Scattered Into Shadow
From FFXI Wiki
|Scattered Into Shadow|
|Required Fame||Jeuno Fame Level: Unknown|
|Starting NPC||Brutus, Upper Jeuno (G-7)|
|Description||Many animals conscripted during the war did not return. Brutus wants you to put their souls to rest.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Wings of Gold||A New Dawn and Borghertz's Wild Hands|
- Speak to Brutus at (G-7) in Upper Jeuno who will give you three Aquaflora Key Items.
- Examine the pools on map 2 of Fei'Yin located at (H-8), (H-5) and lastly (F-5). They are the little green marks on the map.
- When the pool located at (F-5) is inspected an NM named Dabotz's Ghost will spawn. The ghost can actually spawn at any pool but it seems (F-5) was only available after the other 2 were used.
- After defeating Dabotz's Ghost, check the pool at (F-5) again.
- Return to Brutus for a cutscene.
- Next head to Castle Oztroja and kill the monsters to find an Oztroja Chest Key.
- Alternatively, you can purchase one from the Curio Vendor Moogle.
- Use the key to open a chest inside the castle to receive a Beast Collar.
- Trade the Beast Collar to the Opo-opo NPC Tebhi.
- Return to Brutus for your reward.