A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
A sub job (sometimes referred to as a "support job") is a secondary job associated with your character in addition to your main job. Any combination of main job and sub job is possible.
Sub jobs do not receive experience points or skill ups and their level is limited to half that of the main job (rounded down); at the level 99 cap, sub jobs are restricted to level 49. In most cases, you will receive a small stat bonus associated with your sub job as well as all spells, traits, and abilities available to your sub job at its level.
With the introduction of Master Levels, subjobs can now be raised to as high as level 59. According to the developers, this will be as high as we will be allowed to raise our subjobs barring changes in the future.
Some abilities and spells (such as job-specific SP Abilities) will be subject to restrictions or will be unusable by a sub job.
How to Obtain
In order to gain the ability to select a sub job, a character must be Level 18+ in at least one job, then complete one of the following quests:
- Elder Memories, from Isacio - Selbina (G-10).
- The Old Lady, from Vera - Mhaura (G-10).
- Alternatively, players who complete Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 1-4 Set Free without a subjob will receive a Gilgamesh's introductory letter.
- This allows players to speak to the aforementioned NPCs and instantly unlock one at level 18+.
|Master Level||Subjob Level|
- "Style-change" abilities such as Composure remain unusable even if your support job is level 50 or higher.