The Voracious Resurgence Mission 1-3
From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from The Brygid Cup)
- Speak to Gumbah in Bastok Mines (J-7).
- Speak to Brygid in Bastok Markets (K-9).
- Brygid will instruct you to select one of a list of NPCs to cosplay for her fashion show's contest. You are to attempt to dress like your selected NPC exactly, ignoring any weapons and focusing on head/body/hands/legs/feet. The list includes:
- Once you have made your selection, head to The Steaming Sheep in Port Bastok (E-7) and speak to Ruenda while wearing your costume.
- After the cutscene, speak to Brygid once more to receive your reward.
- Nbu Latteh is certainly the easiest and cheapest outfit to copy, as she is only wearing a Bronze Harness, Scale Cuisses, and Scale Greaves with no head or hand coverings. All 3 pieces of this armor are available for ~3k from vendors at Brunhilde Armorer in Bastok Markets (E-10), or also available from sparks for a very low cost.
- Azima is impossible to copy. Her present-day clothing is completely unobtainable for players. If attempting to copy her past style from the Shadowreign era however, she was wearing a Witch Hat, Marduk's Jubbah, Marduk's Dastanas, Marduk's Shalwar, and Sorcerer's Sabots.
- Cosplaying as Azima from the past will win you first prize, netting you an extra 2000 gil in prize money.
- Black Mud is wearing a Wool Hat, Doublet, Slops, and Ash Clogs with no hand wear. This is another easy option. Doublet and Slops can be bought from a sparks vendor. The Wool Hat can be purchased from Chetak in Lower Jeuno (H-9).