A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
The Stars of Ifrit
From FFXI Wiki
|The Stars of Ifrit|
|Required Fame||Bastok Fame Level: 3|
|Starting NPC||Agapito - Port Bastok (G-6)|
|Title||Star of Ifrit|
|Description||Agapito wants you to find out the meaning of the following words: "Under a full moon, toward the stars of Ifrit, a bird delivers a letter to the ship in the sky." Also, try to bring back this "letter" to satisfy Agapito's curiosity.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|None||Love and Ice|
- You may work on this quest only after you have obtained an Airship Pass as it's completion requires a trip on the airship.
- If you fulfill all the pre-requisites of the quest, then speak to Agapito to begin quest.
- On a 'Full Moon' cycle, at night time, board the Jeuno-San d'Oria Airship.
- Search for an abnormal ??? (it will only appear during this very specific time frame)
- Touch the ??? to receive Key Item:Carrier pigeon letter
- Return to Agapito and speak to him to complete quest.