Town Mog. Shield

From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Town Moogle Shield)
   
Town Mog. Shield icon.png Town moogle shield
Pages on this wiki that reference this item
Description: DEF:8 Enchantment: Moogle's Japery
Image: Town Mog. Shield description.png
Type: Armor Storage: Event Storage NPC
Flags: NPC tradable, Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare
Stack size: 1
"Find Town Mog. Shield on FFXIAH" "Find Town Mog. Shield on FFXIDB"
Shield Information
Races: All Races Equip. Slot: Shields
Shield Size: 3
Level: 30
Jobs: All Jobs
Enchantment Information
Max Charges: 1 Use Delay: 15 seconds
Casting Time: 5 seconds Reuse Delay: 57600 seconds
Valid Targets: Self


Obtained From...
Campaign Code Redemption Notes
Campaign Code Code obtained from attending Vana ★ Festival 2008 in Korakuen, Japan


Redeemed From...
NPC Name Zone Notes
Festive Moogle Port San d'Oria - (J-9) Possible selection when redeeming a Mog Pell (Rainbow)
Festive Moogle Port Bastok - (J-13) Possible selection when redeeming a Mog Pell (Rainbow)
Festive Moogle Windurst Walls - (C-14) Possible selection when redeeming a Mog Pell (Rainbow)

Notes

  • Moogle's Japery: While in the field: has a 75% chance to extend food duration by double for party members in range, or a 25% chance to grant the user a nomad moogle Costume effect. Stacks with Area effects, resulting in a 4x food duration!
  • Moogle's Japery: While in town: has a 75% chance to grant the effect of Quickening for party members in range, or a 25% chance to grant the user a nomad moogle Costume effect.