From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Widescan)
|Job Trait Information|
|Description||Scans the area for monsters, revealing them on the map.|
|I||All Level 1||50 Ym, 65 Ym|
|II||All Level 20||100 Ym|
|III||RNG1, BST1||150 Ym|
|IV||RNG20, BST60||200 Ym|
|V||RNG40, BST80||250 Ym|
- Displays monsters on the map.
- Each trait upgrade increases the scan area.
- The Dec 11 2013 version update gave all jobs the wide scan Beastmaster used to have from levels 1-19 and levels 20 and beyond. Along with this Beastmaster was given the same wide scan values as Ranger but Ranger retained the highest wide scan ranges at high levels.
- Tier I is 50 Ym in cities and 65 Ym in Dungeons. 50 Ym is the distance limit a player can target something.
- Tier II 100 Ym is the same as the distance limit for gaining experiences points.
- Tier VI 300 Ym is the same as the distance limit VNM can be displayed.