Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||July Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
|Description:||DMG:140 Delay:200 Magic Damage+155 Dagger skill +269 Parrying skill +269 Magic Accuracy skill +228 "Store TP"+10 "TP Bonus"+500 "Exenterator" Aftermath: Increases skillchain potency Increases magic burst potency Ultimate Skillchain|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Jobs:||Thief / Bard / Dancer|
|Aeonic Weapon Quest||Must have the key item "Scintillating Rhapsody" to start the quest.|
- This is the fully upgraded Dagger weapon in the Aeonic process.
- Allows the user to perform an Ultimate Skillchain.
- This weapon allows the user to use the Merit Point weaponskill Exenterator at full "Rank 5" strength with no merit points invested.
- The TP Bonus from this weapon is not applied to weapon skills when it is wielding in the off hand slot.
- See Aeonic Aftermath for details.
In Greco-Roman mythology Aeneas led the refugees of the Trojan War to settle the land which would eventually become Rome.
He was allegedly the ancestor of Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome.