Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information|
|Description||Inspires you to draw strength from the healing spells you cast.|
|Cumulative Enmity||1||Volatile Enmity||80|
|Command||/ja "Afflatus Solace" <me>|
- Afflatus Solace is one of two White Mage "stances" (along with Afflatus Misery) that bestows a number of bonuses. This stance grants bonuses intended for a back-line, support white mage located away from their party and out of range of their enemies, with bonuses for Cure Spells, Barspells, Sacrifice, and Holy Spells.
- Grants a Stoneskin after "Cure" spells are cast equal to 25% of the HP that could have been restored by the spell. This does not apply to Curaga or Cura spells.
- Adds 5 Magic Defense Bonus of the related element to Barspells.
- Allows Sacrifice to transfer up to 7 status effects instead of just 1.
- Increases the base damage of Holy and Holy II proportional to HP healed since ability activation or last holy spell cast (casting Holy or Holy II resets the accumulated value).
- Base damage bonus caps out at 380, or 1300 HP cured.
- The Cure spell and Barspell bonuses are enhanced by Orison Bliaud +1 and Orison Bliaud +2 (see below).
- Will overwrite Afflatus Misery if it is active.
- Not available via support job.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Orison Bliaud +1||30% of HP healed as Stoneskin and additional 5 MDB to Barspells|
|Orison Bliaud +2||35% of HP healed as Stoneskin and additional 10 MDB to Barspells|
|Ebers Briault||37% of HP healed as Stoneskin and additional 12 MDB to Barspells|
|Ebers Briault +1||39% of HP healed as Stoneskin and additional 14 MDB to Barspells|