Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- While Astral Flow is in effect, perpetuation cost for any summon is zero.
- Astral Flow can only be used when an avatar is summoned.
- While Astral Flow is in effect, the Summoner's innate Auto Refresh trait will slowly restore their MP.
- Astral Flow unlocks powerful (but resistible) area-of-effect magical attacks for each avatar. These are found under Blood Pact: Rage.
- Use of an Astral Flow ability will consume all MP. Minimum MP cost of an Astral Flow ability is Main Job Level * 2.
- Odin and Alexander can only be summoned while under the effect of Astral Flow.
- With the exception of the Astral Flow pacts from Odin and Alexander, which immediately end Astral Flow, it will remain in effect for three minutes, so it is possible to use several Astral Flow pacts before the two-hour ability's effect wears off.
|Astral Flow Abilities|
|Avatar||Blood Pact Unlocked||Element|
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Summoner's Horn +2||: Extends Astral Flow effect by 30 seconds.|