From FFXI Wiki
- While Astral Flow is in effect, perpetuation cost for any summon is zero. The Summoner's innate Auto Refresh trait and refresh equipment will therefore restore their MP.
- Astral Flow unlocks powerful (but resistible) area-of-effect magical attacks for each avatar. These are found under Blood Pact: Rage.
- Use of an Astral Flow ability will consume all MP. Minimum MP cost of an Astral Flow ability is Main Job Level * 2.
- Odin and Alexander can only be summoned while under the effect of Astral Flow.
- With the exception of the Astral Flow pacts from Odin and Alexander, which immediately end Astral Flow, it will remain in effect for three minutes, so it is possible to use several Astral Flow pacts before the two-hour ability's effect wears off.
|Astral Flow Abilities|
|Avatar||Blood Pact Unlocked||Element|
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Summoner's Horn +2||: Extends Astral Flow effect by 30 seconds.|