Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Avatar's Favor bestows an effect upon the party depending on the Avatar that the Summoner has summoned and increases Avatar Perpetuation Cost.
- Effect is granted to any party member within 10' of the Avatar.
- Potency of favor builds over time and is reset any time the avatar is defeated or dismissed.
- Increases one tier every tock until the potency is capped, only the capped potency per skill tier is displayed below.
- Using a Blood Pact will "charge" the current potency of Favor.
- Maximum Favor potency depends on the skill cap tier of the avatar. Max value charge times are displayed below without using any blood pacts.
- Maximizing the Job Point category for Avatar's Favor will reduce this by 1 minute.
- The Avatar does not receive the effects of Favor.
Effect on the Summoner
- Avatar Perpetuation Cost is increased by 20%, floored, for Avatars while this ability is active.
- Spirits are unaffected.
- Carbuncle, Cait Sith, and Fenrir costs 2 MP/tick more.
- e.g. FLOOR( × 1.2) = 13 and FLOOR( × 1.2) = 15
- All other Avatars cost 3 MP/tick more.
- e.g. FLOOR(15 × 1.2) = 18
- If perpetuation cost is floored (e.g. -1 MP/tic) when activating Avatar's Favor, the cost is not increased.
- This is because 1 × 1.2 = 1.2, which then FLOOR(1.2) = 1.
- Avatar's Favor decreases Blood Pact Ability Delay up to 10 seconds, scaling with the current potency.
- Currently, the maximum reduction is 9 seconds, requiring 670+ skill and +4 tiers.
- Without using Blood Pacts to speed up charging, -1 Blood Pact Delay is granted after each 18 seconds until reaching a summoning skill cap tier.
|Avatar's Favor Max Potency Effects|
|Summoning Skill:||0~316||317~381||382~446||447~511||512~574||575~669||670+||Requires "Favor +"|
|Cait Sith's Favor||Magic Defense Bonus||22||24||26||27||28|
|Ifrit's Favor||Double Attack||12%||23%||23%||24%||24%||25%||25?%||26?%|
|Shiva's Favor||Magic Attack Bonus||15||18||21||24||27||30||33||36||39||42||45|
|Ramuh's Favor||Critical Hit Rate||12%||18%||19%||21%||21%||23%||23%||24%||24%|
|Leviathan's Favor||Magic Accuracy|
|Fenrir's Favor||Magic Evasion|
|Blood Pact Recast:||-4||-4||-5||-5||-6||-6||-7||-7||-8||-8||-9|
|20/20 Favor Job Point Charging Time||12s||21s||30s||39s||48s||57s||66s||75s||84s||93s||99s|
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Caller's Horn +1||Enhances "Avatar's Favor" effect (by 1 Tier)|
|Caller's Horn +2||Enhances "Avatar's Favor" effect (by 2 Tiers)|
|Beckoner's Horn||Enhances "Avatar's Favor" effect (by 2 Tiers)|
|Beckoner's Horn +1||Enhances "Avatar's Favor" effect (by 3 Tiers)|
- BG Avatar's Favor dedicated thread (Multiple Authors, BG)
- Avatar Favor level 99 tests (Tachi, BG)
- Max potency Favor stats and mechanics (Tachi, BG)
- Ifrit's Favor max potency (Tachi, BG)
- 512 With Beckoner's values (Papesse, FFXIAH)
- 575 Skill with Beckoner's +1 values and Favor Gift (Papesse and Frodnon, FFXI Official Forums)
- 670 Skill Tier discovered. (Papesse, FFXIAH)
- Avatar's Favor Caps at Tier 12, Offical Forums, JP Post