Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Daurdabla (Level 99)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Description:||Singing skill +20 String instrument skill +20 Increases song effect duration Grants two additional song effects|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Races:||All Races||Skill:||String Instrument|
|Versions:||Lv. 85 - Lv. 90|
|Lv. 95 - Lv. 99 - Lv. 99 II|
|Trial of the Magians Instruments|| Result of the Trial of the Magians Trial 3590.
See the Instrument Trials page for more details.
- This is the fully upgraded Instrument through the empyrean process, but it can be further upgraded through the Trial of the Magians in order to add an Afterglow effect.
- Increases song effect duration provides the following:
- Increases Song duration by 30%.
- Grants two additional song effects provides the following:
- Allows a third and fourth song to be active on party members.
- Daurdabla's additional songs take the Third and Fourth song slots.
- Note: When Clarion Call is active, Daurdabla then uses the Fourth and Fifth slots.
- The typical technique for four full strength songs is to first cast two normal songs with Song+ instruments. After that, cast Paeon or similar unused songs on your party with Daurdabla (Level 99). Doing this correctly causes 4 songs to be activated and as long as they don't wear off, they will remain on even if you continue cast different songs. After this, sing two more full strength songs. The "Dummy" songs will be overwritten as they will have the lowest duration.
- Does NOT stack with other instruments that provide an additional song, such as Terpander.