Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Equipped for All Occasions
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Examine the ??? in Arrapago Reef (H-10) for a cutscene.
- You will need a Lamian Fang Key to get to the ???.
- To get to the ??? spot, you must use the Lamian Fang Key on the Iron Gate at (J-10), then go west on the small map to another Iron Gate. (This Iron Gate is unlocked.)
- During the cutscene, you will be asked a question. The correct answer is Maze of Shakhrami, however it is okay if you guess incorrectly.
- Head to Maze of Shakhrami Map 2 (K-9). You will find an Iron Door in the room in the northwestern corner of (K-9). Examining the door will spawn Lost Soul.
- Starting on Map 1, take exit C to Map 2. Take exit F to Map 1. Take exit H to Map 2.
- You do not need to be a COR to spawn this NM.
- Defeat the Lost Soul and check the Iron Door again to obtain a Wheel lock trigger.
- Return to the ??? in the Arrapago Reef for another cutscene.
- Speak to Ratihb, Aht Urhgan Whitegate (J-12) for your reward.