Seekers of Adoulin Mission 1-6
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Life on the Frontier)
- Utilize 20 or more imprimaturs on completed coalition assignments.
- Depending on fame you will get the cutscene sooner with less imprimaturs used. 30+ with lots of quests done, 50+ with a few quests done, or 60+ with very few quests (or none at all) done. (July 2020 note: it's likely the requirements have been lowered; was able to get with fewer than 30 imprimaturs and just 2 or 3 quests done).
- Fame can be checked at the NPC Iyvah Halohm in Eastern Adoulin at (G-8).
- You can progress the mission with 20 imprimaturs spent and Rank 2 Fame (9 quests completed. The six colonization skills found here: Adoulin#Traversing Adoulin. The two waypoint quests in town Wes...Eastern Waypoints, Ho!, Western Waypoints, Ho!, and The Old Man and the Harpoon)
- You can progress the mission with 16 imprimaturs spent and Rank 4 Fame.
- You can progress the mission with 3 imprimaturs spent and Rank 8 Fame.
- Upon completing that, you also gain the ability to purchase key items that allow for participation in Wildskeeper Reives, battling against the Naakuals.
- Talk to Brenton for a cutscene to complete the mission and receive the Dinner invitation.