Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||October Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information|
|Description||Sacrifices your own life to deal damage to the enemy.|
|Cumulative Enmity||N/A||Volatile Enmity||N/A|
|Command||/ja "Mijin Gakure" <stnpc>|
- This job ability results in the death of the player.
- There is no EXP loss in a death resulting from use of Mijin Gakure.
- The raised player will not experience Weakness
- Often used as a free Warp and to remove unwanted food.
- Damage dealt by this job ability is directly proportional to current player HP and potentially Magic Attack Bonus.
- Average unenhanced damage dealt is 50% current HP, though it can vary from 6% to 80% under the same conditions.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Reacton Arm||Allegedly increases damage.|
|Nagi||Provides Reraise that allows you to get up with 100% HP.|
|Koga Hakama +2||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|