A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
- This job ability results in the death of the player.
- Damage dealt by this job ability is directly proportional to the players current HP and can be resisted with enough Magic evasion.
- Average damage dealt is 50% current HP, though it can vary from 6% to 80% from resisting.
- Magic Attack Bonus and Magic Defense Bonus have no effect on this type of attack.
- Addle, Pining Nocturne, Geo-Vex, Indi-Attunement and Odyllic Subterfuge will lower the damage from this attack if it is resisted.
- Magic Shield effects including Rampart, Shining Ruby, Wind’s Blessing, One for All and Sacrosanctity will lower the damage taken from this attack.
- Shell, Breath damage taken -, Magic damage taken - and Damage taken - gear will lower the damage taken from this attack.
- Enfeebling Resistance effects such as Fealty and Asylum greatly increase your chance of resisting this attack.
- Despite looking like fire damage, there is no bar spell for Mijin Gakure since it is non-elemental damage.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Reacton Arm||Allegedly increases damage.|
|Nagi||Provides Reraise that allows you to get up with 100% HP.|
|Koga Hakama +2||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama +1||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama +2||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama +3||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|