From FFXI Wiki
- This job ability results in the death of the player.
- There is no EXP loss in a death resulting from use of Mijin Gakure.
- The raised player will not experience Weakness
- Often used as a free Warp and to remove unwanted food.
- Damage dealt by this job ability is directly proportional to current player HP and potentially Magic Attack Bonus.
- Average unenhanced damage dealt is 50% current HP, though it can vary from 6% to 80% under the same conditions.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Reacton Arm||Allegedly increases damage.|
|Nagi||Provides Reraise that allows you to get up with 100% HP.|
|Koga Hakama +2||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama +1||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama +2||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|
|Mochizuki Hakama +3||: Mijin Gakure damage +50%.|