From BG FFXI Wiki
| The Road Forks
|| Chains of Promathia
||Varies. See Below
||To capture the mysterious boy, you must first locate the fourth mothercrystal. To do this, you have been ordered to travel to the nations of Bastok, Windurst, and San d'Oria to learn of the Multinational Expedition that was held nearly thirty years ago.
There are 2 distinct paths to this mission and they can be done in either order.
Emerald Waters (San d'Oria Path)
Memories of a Maiden (Windurst Path)
Comedy Of Errors, (Act I)
Comedy of Errors, (Act II)
- Head to (E-7) in Windurst Waters (South Map) and speak with Honoi-Gomoi to recieve the Key Item:Cracked Mimeo Mirror
- Head all the way back to Windurst Walls and speak with Yoran-Oran again.
- Travel to (K-8) in Attohwa Chasm and look for a spot marked as "Loose Sand".
- Clicking the Loose Sand spawns an NM Antlion called Lioumere.
- After it uses a weaponskill (like Sandblast or Sandtrap), it will return to the Loose Sand and recover alll its HP. Sleep, Bind, Stun, Gravity and a multitude of other Enfeebles will work on it to prevent it from returning to the Loose Sand.
WARNING - READ THE FOLLOWING FOUR POINTS AFTER DEFEATING THE NM BUT BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LOOSE SAND TARGETABLE LOCATION A SECOND TIME!!!
- You will receive a Mimeo Jewel after clicking the Loose Sand targetable location.
- You will have exactly 30 earth minutes to climb to the top of Parradamo Tor and reach the Cradle of Rebirth before the jewel breaks.
- The jewel will also IMMEDIATELY BREAK upon using a Mount, zoning, or disconnecting.
- If the jewel breaks, you will need to return to the Loose Sand and obtain another Mimeo Jewel. You will not have to re-fight the NM. This can be quite frustrating for a lot of players because the path to the top is not clearly defined and falling off may mean 30 minutes or more of lost progress.
Exit Stage Left
After completing both paths
You Might Also Like These Articles