Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
This quest has several parts and is rather time-consuming.
- Speak with Gaddiux at the Inventors' Coalition.
- Note:If you are working towards an Idris, you will need to complete or quit that weapon to begin working on Epeolatry. You will lose all materials deposited if you quit, but you will keep your Rusted handbell key item and can restart it immediately.
- Obtain a Pickaxe, you will only need one.
- Head to (I-8) in Yorcia Weald and examine the ???.
- The blocked path at (H-8) opens from 21:00 to 03:00 game time.
- From Bivouac #1 head south past the Colonization Reive and then east into the field of numbing blossoms.
- When your "Enlightened Endeavor" key item resonates, trade the Pickaxe to the ???.
- Return to Gaddiux at the Inventors' Coalition.
- Speak with Runje Desaali at (J-11) in Eastern Adoulin. She will begin tracking materials deposited towards Epeolatry.
- Trade 100 High-purity Bayld to Runje Desaali in Eastern Adoulin at (J-11).
- This can be done cumulatively.
- You will receive the Vial of crimson catalyst key item.
- Speak with Octavien at (I-8) in Eastern Adoulin until he talks about the Vial of crimson catalyst.
- There is a 15 minute time limit. Your subjob will be removed.
- You will fence against Zurko-Bazurko.
- Zurko will dual wield swords and have access to normal sword weapon skills as well as Savage Blade and Chant du Cygne.
- Casts Protect IV, Shell V, and Phalanx exclusively.
- Frequently parries which will limit your physical damage leaving Swipe and Lunge as effective options.
- Zurko-Bazurko will use Lunge which can do significant damage if no opposing runes are active.
- Upon completion you will receive the key item "Quiescence"
- Return to Octavien.
- Speak with Gaddiux in Western Adoulin (J-10) for a cutscene with Amchuchu and to receive your base weapon, Lexeme Blade I.
- The quest is technically completed after this point, as the quest is moved to the completed log, however this has no bearing on finishing the weapon.
- Trade your Lexeme Blade I to Runje Desaali
- Then trade her the following:
- 200 Ghastly Stones
- 500 High-Purity Bayld
- One of the following randomly selected Delve 1 items chosen by the NPC:
- You will receive Superlative runic ring of deluge.
- Trade your Lexeme Blade I to the Runic Overflow at (K-10) in Foret de Hennetiel (Biv #2) to upgrade to Lexeme Blade II (DMG:228 PDT II -2%).
- Trade your Lexeme Blade II to Runje Desaali
- Then trade her the following:
- 200 Verdigris Stones
- 2,500 High-Purity Bayld
- One of the following randomly selected Delve 2 items chosen by the NPC:
- You will receive Superlative runic ring of luster.
- Trade your Lexeme Blade II to the Runic Overflow at (I-12) in Marjami Ravine (Biv #2) to upgrade to Lexeme Blade III (DMG:231 Enmity+10 PDT II -3%).
- Trade your Lexeme Blade III to Runje Desaali
- Trade trade her the following:
- 200 Wailing Stones
- 9,999 High-Purity Bayld
- Pristine Yggrete Crystal
- You can talk to Runje and peruse the option "View materials. (RUN)" to check your current turn-in progress.
- You will receive Superlative runic ring of vision.
- Trade your Lexeme Blade III to the Runic Overflow on top of the barrel in Western Adoulin at (I-10) to obtain your shiny new Epeolatry.
- This is right beside the Delve NPC at Inventors Coalition.