A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
The Voracious Resurgence
|Prime Weapons • Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Augments • Escutcheons|
Artifact: +1 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Apex Monsters|
Idris (Level 119)
|Versions:||Idris (Level 119)|
|Idris (Level 119 III)|
|Aftermath Lv.1:||Magic Accuracy||Duration:||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.2:||floor( TP÷50 - 10 ) Magic Attack Bonus||Duration:||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.3:||Occasionally Attacks twice (40%) or thrice (20%)||Duration:||3 minutes|
|Saved by the Bell||Ergon Weapon Quest|
- This weapon is the fully upgraded Geomancer Club through the Ergon (Mythic) process, but it can be further upgraded via Oboro.
- This weapon allows the user to use the Weapon Skill Exudation.
- Geomancy +10 boosts the power of all geomancy spells.
- This boost is significant. Each spell gains a different degree of benefit from this effect.
- Geomancy+ items do not stack; if multiple items with Geomancy+ are equipped, only the highest value will apply.
- Reference the chart on the Geomancy page to see exact values.
- Geomancy +10 is effective only when worn in the main hand.
- Luopan: Damage Taken -25% is additive with their innate -50% Damage Taken, resulting in a total of Luopan: Damage Taken -75%.
Distinct in appearance and unlike any weapon in Vana'diel, the Idris was the legendary attunement wand wielded by Rala Renaye. Rala Renaye was the famed founder of The Order of Renaye, one of the Twelve Orders of Adoulin which established the city on the eastern peninsula of the Ulbuka continent. Renaye also served as the fledgling city's first Minister of Education and had particular aptitude in teaching history. The Idris was gifted to Renaye by the Founder King August Adoulin when he uncovered a strangely shaped and colored amalgamation of bayld crystals during an incursion into the caverns of the Dho Gates. Renaye brought the Idris with her on all subsequent expeditions into the Ulbuka continent as the personal geomancer of August and it soon became evident to all who witnessed its incredible effects on her magic that it was no ordinary attuning wand. Upon Renaye's death the Idris vanished and all attempts by successors to the Order of Renaye to find it proved fruitless; but its legend remained. Belief holds in The Order of Renaye that the incredible powers the Idris bestowed on their founder can be attributed to it being composed entirely of bayld infused with the very essence of the lifestream, the source of all geomancy in Vana'diel.