Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Seigan works only with two-handed weapons.
- Seigan and Hasso cannot be used at the same time. Between the two, the most recently activated job ability will be active.
- While Seigan is active, a 50% increase in casting and recast time will be applied to any and all magic, songs and Ninjutsu.
Third Eye Effects
- While active, Seigan reduces the recast timer on Third Eye to 30 seconds.
- Seigan also enhances the effects of Third Eye and makes it similar to the Utsusemi series of Ninjutsu.
- A monster's attack can either be evaded (anticipated) or counter-attacked with Seigan and Third Eye up.
- Each time a Samurai evades or counters with Seigan/Third Eye, there is a chance that Third Eye will be removed.
- The longer Third Eye has been active, the higher chance of cancellation.
- The base Counter rate under these circumstances is 25%, which is enhanced by Saotome Haidate/+1/+2 and Kogarasumaru.
- It is not known whether these pieces of gear can simply be worn for JA activation or must be full-timed, but the assumption has always been that they must be full-timed.
- Seigan also allows Zanshin-related Counters for players using Samurai main job even without Third Eye or specific equipment.
- Counters occur at a rate of Zanshin rate÷4
- These Counters are subject to accuracy checks and do not reward TP
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Unkai Kabuto +1||Gives ~2.5% Counter with Seigan active and no Third Eye.|
|Unkai Kabuto +2||Gives 5% Counter with Seigan active and no Third Eye.|
|Kasuga Kabuto||Gives 12% Counter with Seigan active and no Third Eye.|
|Kasuga Kabuto +1||Gives 14% Counter with Seigan active and no Third Eye.|