Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||July Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information|
|Description||Stores MP while reducing HP. The effect ends once the MP limit has been reached, or HP is too low. Stored MP is gained when the ability is reactivated.|
|Cumulative Enmity||1||Volatile Enmity||80|
|Command||/ja "Sublimation" <me>|
- A base of 2 HP/tick is drained to accumulate MP varying by level.
- Lv35: 2HP => 2MP
- Lv45: 2HP => 3MP
- Lv55: 2HP => 4MP
- Lv65: 2HP => 5MP
- Lv75: 2HP => 6MP
- Lv85: 2HP => 7MP
- Lv95: 2HP => 8MP
- The effect changes to "Sublimation: Complete" when the total MP stored is equal to 25% of your maximum HP or when the player's HP falls to orange level (<50%).
- After beginning accumulation, using the ability a second time will immediately return all accumulated MP (the status does not need to change to complete in order to return the accumulated MP).
- The maximum MP stored can be increased by up to 50 with scholar-specific merits in Max Sublimation (+10 MP per merit).
- You also receive 1 additional tick worth of MP without losing HP for it.
- HP gear cannot be switched in and out for the total % MP stored to be increased
- Stored MP can remain for up for 120 minutes and does not vanish upon switching zones, although it can be dispelled.
- Does not stack with the spells Refresh or Refresh II and cannot be overwritten by them. Does stack with other forms of Refresh.
- Items that enhance the sublimation effect will take an additional HP for an additional MP.
- While Sublimation is available to scholar as a sub job, the effect is limited by the sub job level (i.e. 2 HP => 3 MP/tick at level 99 with level 49 scholar sub job).
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Scholar's Mortarboard||Drains 1 more HP/tick to charge 1 more MP/tick|
|Scholar's Mortarboard +1||Drains 1 more HP/tick to charge 1 more MP/tick|
|Argute Gown||Drains 1 more HP/tick to charge 1 more MP/tick|
|Argute Gown +1||Drains 1 more HP/tick to charge 1 more MP/tick|
|Siriti||Drains 1 more HP/tick to charge 1 more MP/tick|
|Savant's Earring||Drains 1 more HP/tick to give 1 more MP/tick|
|Argute Gown +2||Drains 2 more HP/tick to charge 2 more MP/tick|
|Academic's Mortarboard||Drains 2 more HP/tick to charge 2 more MP/tick|
|Academic's Mortarboard +1||Drains 2 more HP/tick to charge 2 more MP/tick|
|Pedagogy Gown||Drains 2 more HP/tick to charge 2 more MP/tick|
|Pedagogy Gown +1||Drains 3 more HP/tick to charge 3 more MP/tick|