Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Resets Light Arts and Dark Arts timers and restores all Stratagems upon activation
- While under the effect of Tabula Rasa, Light Arts, Dark Arts, and all Stratagems have no ability recast delay. Additionally, Stratagems do not consume charges upon use.
- During Tabula Rasa, unique spells (Kaustra and Embrava) are accessible.
- During Tabula Rasa, Regen and Helix spells receive a bonus much greater than the normal Light Arts and Dark Arts bonuses, regardless of which Arts are in effect. Source
- On the test server, the bonus seems to be +24 damage per tick for Helix spells Source
- The bonus is +36 HP recovered per tick for Regen spells (50% greater than the normal Light Arts bonus) and double the normal Light Arts duration bonus at level 99 (Tabula Rasa bonus overwrites the Light Arts bonus).
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Argute Pants +2||: Increases Tabula Rasa duration by 30 seconds.|
|Pedagogy Pants||: Increases Tabula Rasa duration by 30 seconds.|
|Pedagogy Pants +1||: Increases Tabula Rasa duration by 30 seconds.|