A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
- Resets Light Arts and Dark Arts timers and restores all Stratagems upon activation
- While under the effect of Tabula Rasa, Light Arts, Dark Arts, and all Stratagems have no ability recast delay. Additionally, Stratagems do not consume charges upon use.
- During Tabula Rasa, unique spells (Kaustra and Embrava) are accessible.
- During Tabula Rasa, Regen and Helix spells receive a bonus much greater than the normal Light Arts and Dark Arts bonuses, regardless of which Arts are in effect. Source
- On the test server, the bonus seems to be +24 damage per tick for Helix spells Source
- The bonus is +36 HP recovered per tick for Regen spells (50% greater than the normal Light Arts bonus) and double the normal Light Arts duration bonus at level 99 (Tabula Rasa bonus overwrites the Light Arts bonus).
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Argute Pants +2||: Increases Tabula Rasa duration by 30 seconds.|
|Pedagogy Pants||: Increases Tabula Rasa duration by 30 seconds.|
|Pedagogy Pants +1||: Increases Tabula Rasa duration by 30 seconds.|