From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
| Level Obtained
|| Allows your next melee attack to deal extra damage when striking an enemy from behind a party member.
|| 00:01:00 (or next melee attack round)
|| 00:01:00 (base)
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Trick Attack" <me>
| Merit Information
|| Ranks Available
| Effect of each Rank
|| Each merit level reduces recast by 00:00:02.
- The Enmity generated by your next attack (or Weapon Skill and potential Skillchain) is transferred to a player in front of you.
- For Thief main job, damage is calculated by adding the AGI stat to weapon damage at the time the blow lands if the enmity-transferring conditions are met.
- When added to Weapon Skills, the base damage is outside of the fTP multiplier. For high fTP WSs (like Rudra's Storm) this means that the base damage boost plays a relatively minor role in determining the final damage.
- This ability guarantees 100% accuracy when the activation conditions are met.
- Accuracy bonus also applies to the offhand hit when dual-wielding.
- Assassin makes this job ability deal a critical hit if the enmity-transferring activation conditions are met (there is another player between the Thief and the monster).
- Ranged attacks are unaffected, and do not cancel the ability.
- Counter is affected, but does not cancel the ability.
- Equipment must remain on to increase effect.
You Might Also Like These Articles