A Feast for Gnats
From FFXI Wiki
- Zone into Windurst Waters (S) for a cutscene.
- Go to Sauromugue Champaign (S) and talk to Mham Lahrih (K-9) for a cutscene.
- Click on the Abandoned Mineshaft at the bottom of the stairs by Mham Lahrih for another cutscene and to receive a Signal firecracker.
- Click the Abandoned Mineshaft again to enter Ghoyu's Reverie.
- Up to six players may enter at once as long as they have a Signal firecracker or have completed the quest previously.
- Romaa Mihgo and Wildcat Volunteers assist you in this fight.
- The objective is to destroy the Confederate Belfry.
- There are a number of Quadav that are present at the beginning of the fight.
- Eventually, a number of Gigas will spawn as reinforcements.
- If Romaa Mihgo dies, quest ends in failure.
- If you fail, you can receive a new Signal Firecracker by talking to Mham Lahrih on the next Vana'diel day.
- Talk to Dhea Prandoleh in Windurst Waters (S) to complete the quest.