A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
A Moral Manifest?
From FFXI Wiki
|A Moral Manifest?|
|Level Restriction:||Level 60|
|Starting NPC||Hooknox, Altar Room|
|Description||Hooknox's plan to steal treasure from the Yagudo vault falls through when her disguise becomes too itchy. Your job is to take the key Hooknox swiped and use it to collect the riches...without being discovered by the Yagudo guards.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
- Enter Altar Room for a cutscene that starts this quest.
- Head past the left/right switch gate with the trap door, then head to (G-7) to enter a different map. Turn right and head straight to re-enter the castle. Finally, head to (G-10).
- If you choose not to accept this quest, you will not be given the chance to start it again until the next Conquest Tally.
- Speak to Ponono, Windurst Woods (G-12) for a cutscene.
- Trade Ponono a Velvet Cloth, Rainbow Cloth, and 10,000 gil.
- Wait until the next game day to talk to Ponono again who will give you Yagudo Cutting and instructions on how to craft it into a Yagudo Headgear.
- Zoning is no longer required.
- Synthesize a Yagudo Headgear:
- Return Altar Room while wearing your Yagudo Headgear for a cutscene. You will receive the Vault quipus key item.
- Check the Stone Lid while wearing the Yagudo Headgear to spawn the following NM's:
- Once Yagudo Avatar is defeated, check the Stone Lid again while having the Yagudo Headgear equipped for a cutscene.
- Trade your Yagudo Headgear to the Stone Lid to have it replaced by Tsoo's Headgear.
- Zone out to the south of Altar Room and then back into the zone for a cutscene and a Gold Beastcoin.