Cracking Shells (B)
From FFXI Wiki
|Cracking Shells (B)|
|Campaign Type:||Offensive operations|
|Start NPC:||Hieronymus - Bastok Markets (S) - (E-8)|
|Campaign Rank:||Iron Emblem of Service §§|
|Objective:||In response to our reclaiming of regions surrounding the capital, Za'Dha Adamantking has organized his surviving legions to launch a mass counter-offensive from Beadeaux. You are to neutralize this threat by eliminating the Quadav leader.|
|Time Limit:||30 Minutes||Recommended Lv.||75|
|Special Event Rewards:||
During Campaign Festa Only!
Note: This special campaign ops is only available when Beadeaux (S) is under the control of Bastok.
- Head to Beadeaux (S) after selecting the mission.
- Obtain a Diamond Seal (Key Item).
- The key item drops off any of the Quadav's in Beadeaux (S) (excluding NM's).
- It can be obtained when the campaign op isn't flagged, so check that you don't have it before you begin farming it.
- Every member of the party currently in the zone will receive a stone when it drops.
- You will also need a Quadav Charm to get to the Qulun Dome area of the zone.
- Make your way to the Qulun Dome area (L-8) on Map 2 and examine the Ironbound Gate to enter the battlefield.
- Trusts can be summoned and there is no level cap for this battlefield.
- Inside the battlefield, you will face four Quadav NMs.
- Only Za'Dha Adamantking has to be defeated to win the fight.
- His helpers are much weaker, with no known immunities. They will respawn shortly after they are defeated. The helpers share hate with Za'Dha Adamantking.
- Once Za'Dha Adamantking is defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Return to Hieronymus to complete the mission.