Egg Hunt 2008
With the commencement of this year's Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza, citizens of all three nations have burst out from their jubilance-inhibiting shells! There is honestly nothing more fun and satisfying to us moogles than to assist and guide our egg-hunting enthusiasts on their way, kupo!
So, Dearest Master... What ingeniously innovative strategies will you employ to hunt for eggs this year? Will you be tempted to trade with your friends? Buy them in bulk at bazaars? Or perhaps, simply seek charity and shout for favor from random strangers?
With the following fabulous furnishings available as prizes for collecting the right combination of "initial eggs," we trust all our adventurers will not lack for motivation. I wish you every success in your hunt, kupo!
- Melodious Egg Beautifully embellished in gold by the San d'Orian royal family's very own master chaser, this ornate musical box reveals not a single shell fragment of its humble egg origin. Its hauntingly sweet melody will surely have tears welling up in your eyes, kupo.
- Clockwork Egg Is it an egg? Is it a timepiece? The Clockwork Egg is a fine example of form and function in harmony. The most accomplished of all smiths at Bastok's renowned Metalworks have come together to produce an outer shell of reinforced steel for this nigh indestructible egg-based timepiece, kupo.
- Hatchling Egg The brainiest brains of Windurst's Rhinostery breathed life into this life-like raptor egg that promises maximum cuteness with minimum maintenance. Its menacingly convincing growl will add a new ambience to your Mog House that can not be had from other furnishings, kupo.
Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 01:00 – Monday, March 24, 2008 at 01:00 (PST).
Throughout the event, Moogles can be found at any of the locations listed below.
- Southern San d'Oria (J-9)
- Northern San d'Oria (D-8)
- Bastok Mines (I-9)
- Bastok Markets (G-8)
- Windurst Waters (North side) (F-5)
- Windurst Woods (K-10)