A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
The Voracious Resurgence
|Prime Weapons • Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Augments • Escutcheons|
Artifact: +1 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Apex Monsters|
Into the Beast's Maw
From FFXI Wiki
- Examine the Rally Point: Red at (F-8) in Xarcabard (S) for a cutscene.
- Enter Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Peculiar Glint at (G-7) for a cutscene and receive the Distress signal flare.
- Examine the Peculiar Glint again to enter the BC Into the Beast's Maw.
- In this BC you will fight Count Bifrons and 4 Orcs. Count Bifrons casts Sleepga II and other BLM spells.
- You only need to defeat Count Bifrons to end the BC. The Orcs are susceptible to Sleep, so you may wish to Sleep them somehow as you start the fight.