A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
Marids in the Mist
|Marids in the Mist|
|Staging Point:||Mamool Ja Training Grounds|
|Start NPC:||Isdebaaq in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Chief Sergeant|
|Objective:||Our agents have informed us that the Mamool Ja have been training marids to use during sieges on the Empire. You are to locate these deadly beasts and capture or eliminate them before it's too late.|
|Mission Orders:||Neutralize the Marids|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
|?||Chigoe||Mamool Ja Training Grounds||Yes||No||
|?||Mamool Ja Mahout||Mamool Ja Training Grounds||Yes||Yes||
|?||Mamool Ja Breeder||Mamool Ja Training Grounds||Yes||Yes||
|?||Marid||Mamool Ja Training Grounds||Yes||No||
- Marids spawn a single Chigoe when they use a TP move.
- Mamool Ja can be avoided with Invisible (Status).
You complete this Assault by killing or subduing all 8 Marids. You will get more Assault Points for subduing the 8 Marids without killing them. In order to subdue a Marid, use the Temporary Item Thunderguard Dart on the marid. If successful, the marid will despawn and you will be credited with capturing it.
- Thunderguard Darts can be obtained by talking to the starting NPC, Zimahd. Despite how rare and expensive he claims them to be, he has an infinite supply of darts.
- Each person can only carry one dart at a time.
- The best time to use a dart on a Marid is when the Marid has 0 TP (right after a weaponskill) and low HP (below 50%). When timed properly, successful capture is virtually guaranteed.
To unlock the Rune of Release at I-9, capture or kill all 8 marids.
- 1333 base points will be awarded for capturing all 8 marids.
- 2198 points awarded for capturing all 8 marids solo (with assault band bonus, of course)
- 266 base points will be awarded for killing all 8 marids.