- Assisted by up to six Ravishing Rafflesia.
- All six Ravishing Rafflesia will initially spawn several seconds after the fight begins.
- They will only attack normally and use TP move Bloody Caress (single target HP drain).
- Morta's physical attacks can be one of three types:
- Single target
- Frontal AoE
- Radial AoE (centered on Morta) with knockback.
- Morta has an innate Critical Hit Rate penalty of about 25%.
- Casts various earth elemental nukes (Stone IV, Stone V, Quake II, Stonega III, Stonega IV, Stoneja) and dark magic (AoE Drain, AoE Aspir, Impact)
- Can use Chainspell multiple times throughout the battle (Morta will not particularly focus on spell casting during Chainspell and will continue to melee and use TP moves as normal).
- Uses the following TP moves:
- Full Bloom: Absorbs one Ravishing Rafflesia to recover 10% HP (~27,000), erase negative status effects, and gain a potent Stoneskin effect.
- Keeping Ravishing Rafflesia out of range of Morta will not prevent this move from occurring.
- Atropine Spore: AoE (conal) damage, Sleep, Paralyze, and Silence.
- Night Stalker: AoE (conal) damage and TP reset
- Deracinator: AoE (radial, centered on Morta) damage, Amnesia, Bind, and Muddle
- If all Ravishing Rafflesia have been defeated or absorbed, Morta will use one of the following TP moves:
- Beautiful Death: AoE charm that transforms players into Rafflesia with a 9-count doom effect (guaranteed death since a charmed player cannot be Cursna-ed)
- Frond Fatale: AoE charm and resummons all Ravishing Rafflesia.