A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
- Gives a Third Eye-esque buff that forces a Counter on the next attack directed at you.
- Can miss, but will still negate the incoming attack.
- If you would have countered normally (minus the accuracy check), the Perfect Counter buff is not consumed.
- Has a chance to not wear off after successfully countering an attack, chance is determined by the player's VIT stat (formula is as of yet unknown).
- Job Points invested into Perfect Counter will increase the VIT modifier, increasing the chances of more than one guaranteed Counter.
- 100% Critical Hit Rate for Counters that are a result of Perfect Counter.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Tantra Crown +1||Increases the counter Base Damage by 10|
|Tantra Crown +2||Increases the counter Base Damage by 20|
|Bhikku Crown||Increases the counter Base Damage by 20|
|Bhikku Crown +1||Increases the counter Base Damage by 25|
|Bhikku Crown +2||Increases the counter Base Damage by 30|
|Bhikku Crown +3||Increases the counter Base Damage by 35|