Prelude to a Storm
From FFXI Wiki
- Examine the Rally Point: Green in Xarcabard (S) at (G-9), you will receive the Magelight signal flare
- Examine the Spell-worked Snow at (G-9) to start a BC fight.
- Inside the BC Talk to Pesoso to start the fight. There will be three waves of weak mobs.
- A good strategy is to have a tank gather up the mobs and have a Black Mage or two to use -ga spells to eliminate the weak mobs.
- Upon defeating a wave, the last mob from that wave will flee to a nearby wall and detonate, allowing you to proceed to the next room.
- In the last room three Arch Demons will pop among the weaker beastmen. The demons will have higher HP, and will not be disposed of easily with AoE spells, a good melee or two can defeat the demons.
- After defeating all enemies in the third room, talk to Pesoso again to exit.
- Upon winning the BC, you will zone back to Xarcabard (S) and receive your reward.
- Your completion time influences what reward you receive.