A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
Procure: Outer Ra'Kaznar
From FFXI Wiki
|Procure: Outer Ra'Kaznar|
|Objective||Procure 5 materials by mining in Outer Ra'Kaznar.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Obtain a number of Pickaxes (Extras highly recommended)
- Travel to Outer Ra'Kaznar
- Locate Mining Points and use the Pickaxe
- Repeat until you've obtained five items.
- Note that gathering fatigue will set in rather quickly, depending on various conditions such as Ionis effects. Gathering fatigue will slowly decay over time, allowing one additional successful gathering attempt approximately every two minutes.
- You do not need to keep the physical items you obtained while doing the assignment, the "items" are abstract. You can safely toss or sell any HELM results and still complete the assignment.