A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
Promathia Mission 7-5
From FFXI Wiki
|Light of Al'Taieu|
|Useful Items to bring:|
- Travel to Sealion's Den and click the Iron Gate for a cutscene.
- When your party is ready, click the Iron Gate and enter the battlefield "The Warrior's Path".
- Although this mission is uncapped, your buffs will still wear off when entering so make sure to buff inside.
- It should also be noted that once you enter this battle, you cannot leave until you either win or lose.
Boss Fight (Spoiler Free!)
To see the opponent's identity, click on the first "???" link.
- If ??? happens to connect all weapon skills during Meikyo Shisui, it will create a level 4 skillchain called Cosmic Elucidation dealing massive damage and ejecting you from the battle.
- After you beat ???, you will receive a cutscene and appear in Al'Taieu.
|Sealion's Den||??? (SAM), assisted by a RNG, BLM, and WHM.||