A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
The Arciela Directive
From FFXI Wiki
|The Arciela Directive|
|Required Fame||Adoulin Fame Level: 9|
|Starting NPC||Fremilla, Eastern Adoulin - (K-9)|
|Pack||Seekers of Adoulin|
|Title||Servant to the Servant|
|Description||Arciela needs a pick-me-up, as she is starting to feel flustered by how busy she is these days. Some sweets would surely do the trick. Ploh Trishbakh may have details.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Ygnas Directive||None|
|Have completed the quest Records of Eminence.
Have completed the Seekers of Adoulin Missions.
Be in possession of the Golden shovel cordon Key Item.
|1,000 Sparks of Eminence, 5,000 Experience Points|
50 Pinches of High-Purity Bayld
This quest does not appear in the quest log like normal quests do, as it is run though Records of Eminence.
- After waiting for the next game day after completing the Ygnas Directive, speak with Ploh Trishbahk at the Castle Adoulin gates (K-9).
- You will be asked a series of questions in pairs by Fremilla about what took place in each of the six parts of the Ygnas Directive:
|Spoiler - Answers to Fremilla's Questions|
|Pair 1||"When Ygnas went to Rala Waterways, who was it he wanted to see?"||Chalvava|
|"Okay... Tell me, what was the reason for his visit?"||To collect Adoulinian tomatoes.|
|Pair 2||"There was a comedy show being held in Western Adoulin. What was the name of that comedic duo again?"||Tarutaru Sauce|
|"I see... And what were the boxes of Adoulinian tomatoes to be used for again?||A gift for the audience.|
|Pair 3||"Now, let's go over the development of the new board game by the Scout's Coalition. What was the theme of it again?||Living in harmony with the forest.|
|"Okay... And what was the purpose of developing the board game?||To educate the townsfolk.|
|Pair 4||"Now, I'd like to talk about the man who was popular with those game fanatics throughout the Mummers's Coalition. What did they call him again?||Viridian Aristocrat.|
|"I see... And why was he playing the game again?"||To lift people's spirits.|
|Pair 5||"Moving along, let's talk about the time Ygnas went searching for somebody at the Inventors' Coalition. Who was he looking for again?"||Midras|
|"I see... And why was it he was searching for them again?"||To remove what shackled their spirits.|
|Pair 6||"Now then, tell me about the time the newly appointed exorcist Nashu was in trouble at Yorcia Weald. What kind of trouble happened to him again?"||Attacked by the Velkk.|
|"Yes... Tell me, <your name here>, who was it that saved you and Nashu?"||Ygnas|
- If an incorrect answer is provided, Fremilla will tell you to take this more seriously and give you another chance at picking the right events.
- If you fail to answer properly too many times, you will be told to come back and try again. Simply speaking to Ploh Trishbahk immediately will allow you to continue, no zoning required to try again.
- After the round of questions, Fremilla will request that you return with a sweet to help cheer up Arciela.
- The following may be requested:
- Runje Desaali will sell you the sweets for Arciela if you exhaust her dialog options about the Ygnas Insignia, "What's with the leafkin?", "What does Geosuke recommend?"
- You can buy as many as you like, but only while this quest is active.
- Chocolate Crepe is sold for 10,000 bayld, or from Curio Moogle for 500g.
- White Honey is sold for 1,000 bayld.
- Midwinter Dream is sold for 500,000 bayld.
- Set the The Arciela Directive Records of Eminence Objective.
- Quests → Objective List → Other → RoE Quests 2 → The Arciela Directive
- Trade the requested sweets to Ploh Trishbahk to complete the Records of Eminence Objective.
- You will be given the title Servant to the Servant and the reward of 50 Pinches of High-Purity Bayld.
- Check the Sandy Overlook at (J-10) in Ceizak Battlegrounds for a cutscene.
- Frontier Bivouac #1 is the closest and quickest warp from the castle's waypoint.
- After the cutscene, you'll receive your reward: the Ygnas's leaf Key Item and the ability to call forth his Alter Ego.