Windurst Mission 1-1
From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from The Horutoto Ruins Experiment)
- Speak to any gate guard, and accept the mission.
- Head for the Orastery in Port Windurst. Speak to Hakkuru-Rinkuru at (E-7) for a cutscene.
- Make your way to (J-7) in East Sarutabaruta. You're looking for a large stone tower. Head down the stairs to the Inner Horutoto Ruins
- The Survival Guide places you at the right tower if you have it unlocked already.
- (Optional) Speak to Sama Gohjima near the entrance for some dialogue.
- Inside, you'll be in the Lily Tower on Map 1. Go down the stairs in to the main room.
- Run to the other side, and look for the Cracked Wall, around (H-9). Past the door, go left.
- Check the Magical Gizmo at (I-9) for a cutscene with the Minister.
- Now, head back out and check the six different Ancient Magical Gizmos until you are given the Cracked Mana Orb. It will be at a random Gizmo.
- Head back to Hakkuru-Rinkuru and speak with him to finish the mission.