From BG FFXI Wiki
| An Imperial Heist
||Naja Salaheem (Ovjang), Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10)
||Locate and retrieve the ancient weapons stolen from the Imperial Treasury. Quartz transmitters planted on the weapons indicate that they lay somewhere in the deepest ruins of Nyzul Isle...
- Zone into Salaheem's Sentinels for a cutscene.
- Speak to Abquhbah for information about the Weapons.
- Trade the Vigil Weapon corresponding to the Mythic Weapon which you ultimately plan to create to Abquhbah. (Requires a Runic key from clearing Nyzul Isle floor 100.)
- If you do not remember which weapon you traded Abquhbah, you can trade a new one and he will tell you what the old one is.
- Defeat the following Notorious Monsters:
- All 3 Aht Urhgan Beastmen Champions:
- All 4 Salvage Chariots:
- After completing all of the above objectives return to Salaheem's Sentinels and speak to Naja Salaheem for a cutscene.
You Might Also Like These Articles