From FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Aht Urhgan Whitegate - (I-10)|
|Description:||Second-in-command to Naja Salaheem in Salaheem's Sentinels.|
Involved in Missions
- Aht Urhgan Mission 11
- Aht Urhgan Mission 12
- Aht Urhgan Mission 17
- Aht Urhgan Mission 18
- Aht Urhgan Mission 19
- Aht Urhgan Mission 21
- Aht Urhgan Mission 23
- Aht Urhgan Mission 24
- Aht Urhgan Mission 26
- Aht Urhgan Mission 33
- Aht Urhgan Mission 34
- Aht Urhgan Mission 37
- Aht Urhgan Mission 38
- Aht Urhgan Mission 43
Involved in Quests
- Promotion: Private First Class
- Promotion: Sergeant Major
- Promotion: Second Lieutenant
- Promotion: First Lieutenant
- An Imperial Heist
- Coming Full Circle
These are the dialogs Abquhbah can give regarding your mercenary assessment.
- (0-4 rank up points) "At your current pace, you'll be doomed to a meeting with President Naja's spiky “friend”."
- (5-9 rank up points) "If you want to dig yourself out of that pit, you've got to hit the Commissions Agency and run up some successful Assault missions....
- (That's the only option left to you...)"
- (10-14 rank up points) "Hmmm. You seem to be out of the woods as far as being beaten to a pulp goes, but you're still somewhere south of the middle."
- (15-19 rank up points) "Hello... Seems someone has been a good little mercenary. You have some glowing reports from the Commissions Agency here. You've finally pulled yourself up to the borderline between worthless pile of beaten pulp and respectable employee."
- (20-24 rank up points) "Let's see now. A few more successful missions and the president herself might have a word with you.
- Keep this up and the next mercenary rank is not far off!"
- (25 rank up points, ready for promotion) "Hello, hello. You'll be hearing from President Naja any day now!"
- (Mid-promotion) "(Poor thing, you'll wish you'd stayed a worthless pile of beaten pulp...)"