An Imperial Heist
From FFXI Wiki
- Zone into Salaheem's Sentinels for a cutscene.
- Speak to Abquhbah for information about the Weapons.
- Trade the Vigil Weapon corresponding to the Mythic Weapon which you ultimately plan to create to Abquhbah.
- This requires a Runic key from clearing Nyzul Isle Investigation floor 100.
- If you do not remember which weapon you traded Abquhbah, you may trade a new one and he will tell you what the old one is.
- Remember, these Vigil Weapons may be stored with Ghanraam.
- Defeat all of the following Notorious Monsters (in any order) to obtain their titles.
- This may be done before starting the quest, and need not be your current title.
- These titles may be verified as obtained via Koyol-Futenol (E-9, just southeast of the Al Zahbi gate) under the 400 gil category.
- All 3 Aht Urhgan Beastmen Leaders:
- All 4 Salvage Chariots:
- Battleclad Chariot (Zhayolm Remnants) - "Star Charioteer"
- Long-Armed Chariot (Silver Sea Remnants) - "Moon Charioteer"
- Long-Bowed Chariot (Bhaflau Remnants) - "Comet Charioteer"
- Armored Chariot (Arrapago Remnants) - "Sun Charioteer"
- Arrapago Remnants has a Earth day lockout that resets at JP Midnight.
- Odin - "Elite Einherjar"
- After completing all of the above objectives return to Salaheem's Sentinels and speak to Naja Salaheem for a cutscene.
Repeating the Quest
Note: You do not need to defeat all of the aforementioned monsters again when making another Mythic Weapon.
- Simply trade Abquhbah your weapon and speak with Naja again.
- You will have to abandon your old weapon even though its been completed.
- Once you abandon your old weapon, you will have to trade your new weapon a second time to start the quest.
- If you have any issues receiving the cutscene from Naja of Paparoon requesting you visit Nashmau, after speaking to her multiple times. Then zone and try again in order to receive it.